Do you want to wake up felling like a brighter, fresher version of you?
Here at Harper Aesthetics our expert nurse uses both ranges of Juvéderm® dermal fillers which have a proven safety record and are the leading brand in the industry.The range has formulations to treat everything from fine lines to deep folds and wrinkles.Juvéderm® create and manufacture hyaluronic acid based facial fillers which are smooth and long lasting.
With the addition of the premium VYCROSS range results can now last longer than ever before!During the treatment, our nurse Steffi will inject the gel under your skin using a fine needle.After numbing sensitive areas, clients report minimal pain especially with cheeks and tear trough treatment.The gel will then fill facial lines and wrinkles or add volume.
What is hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance (essentially a very large sugar molecule) within the body which is found in the deep layers of the skin known as the dermis, and one of its functions is to keep skin smooth and healthy by helping it retain water.As we age our body’s production of hyaluronic acid gradually declines, resulting in visible signs of ageing.Natural lines and wrinkles deepen; lips lose their fullness; lines appearing around the mouth and nose area, and cheeks lose volume giving them a sunken and hollow appearance.
Dermal fillers essentially replace the hyaluronic acid by injecting it into the layers of skin, re plumping and rejuvenating the skin making you look more youthful and fresh.
Juvéderm® ULTRA or Juvéderm®VYCROSS range
The Juvéderm® Ultra range remains a great range of dermal filler products, typically lasting up to 6 months and is there for cheaper. Juvéderm® Vycross is Allergan’s most recent released range of dermal filler products which are longer-lasting due to being cross-linked, smoother to inject, biodegradable, and still reversible. They represent the latest technology in dermal fillers moving things forward from its highly successful Juvéderm® Ultra range.
- Juvéderm® Voluma – for improving mid-face volume (such as cheeks) and non-surgical rhinoplasty. The most cohesive and elastic of the Vycross range and the first in the range to be released a few years ago.Lasting up to 24 months
- Juvéderm® Volbella – for longer-lasting results in dealing with under eye hollows and crows’ feet. This product is the least cohesive and least elastic out of the Vycross range making it preferable for the tear trough treatment because it’s easy to get it into the areas it’s needed with smooth results.Lasting up to 12 months.
- Juvéderm® Volift – the most recent of the range to be released.Great for longer-lasting results for depressions in the nasolabial folds but also creates fantastic definition/sharpness for lips.Lasting up to 15 months.
- Juvéderm® Retouch – a smaller sized Volift aimed at giving patients a smaller option when a full 1ml syringe isn’t required.
Revolax is the latest Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal filler to be sweeping the market and to understand the reasons for it’s expanding success it is necessary to examine the product in comparison with it’s main rivals.
Revolax has been approved by the MHRA and has under gone clinical trials, further information about these can be found at www.revolax.uk.It has had to pass stringent safety tests in order to meet the standard to obtain a medical CE mark which allows it to be used and sold in the EU.
- Revolax Fine – Targets the superficial top dermal layer and is therefore ideal for crow’s feet, forehead lines, neck wrinkles, Glabella lines and Tear Trough treatments.
- Revolax Deep – is the most popular of the Revolax family and targets the mid to deep dermis making it ideal for the naso-labial folds, deeper lines on the forehead, laugh lines, lips, nose and chin augmentation.
- Revolax Sub-Q –is the deepest of all of the Revolax family this targets the deep sub-cutaneous layer and is ideal for cheek augmentation or where a deeper fill is required.